Our mission is to facilitate the emotional healing of those suffering from the traumas of daily life. To this end, our array of services are steeped in traditional therapy disciplines as well as new and advanced alternatives. Our end goal is to empower the individual or family through medical management and/or psychotherapies.
Nova Counseling Alternatives (NCA) offers a holistic approach to the treatment of emotional pain, psychological trauma and psychiatric disorders and includes the following:
- Diagnostic assessment and treatment which may include medical assessment and pharmacological management combined with psychotherapy.
- Specific psychotherapies including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Addictions Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Adjunctive services including:
- Onsite Nurse Practitioner
- Smoking Cessation
- Critical Incident Debriefing
- Psycho education
- Professional Training